Homebrew how can i bring my saves from dumping a cart to cias

the_radiant_trap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to do this wanting to bring my fe br data and move it to my cias was trying to follow this but there is no title db

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For starters you want either JKSM save manager or checkpoint. You will have the cart in the 3ds you want. Then select it from in the menus. It will decrypt and save. You then start a save on the cia one. Then use the import option in the save manager,

Reactions: the_radiant_trap

the_radiant_trap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For starters you want either JKSM save manager or checkpoint. You will have the cart in the 3ds you want. Then select it from in the menus. It will decrypt and save. You then start a save on the cia one. Then use the import option in the save manager,
i follow what your saying but can you break it into more steps so i dont mess up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm this is strange, I downloaded the latest beta started the program it opened no issues and it wasn't in english so I closed it to look at the readme to see how to change that (didn't find the answer :D) but now when I want to start the app it just closes you can see the app for like a milisecond before it exits ?

Any ideas ?

EDIT

OK it works now after I rebooted my PC, strange.

Now if only I could manage to set the language to English ? I tried modifying the config file but now the program is in russian ? lol

EDIT 2

In config.ini first line language=en set it up like that for english I tried uk first cause of the uk folder but it didn't work :)

EDIT 3 final edit I hope

So I found out that a lot of games don't have any info in the programs database, will those work if I convert them ? Or do only the games within the db work ?

nvm i i got got thanks Also are you the only one on i always see you every where

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night