Hacking How can I access eShop and play online? (N3DS v9.0.0-20U)

WhyKlef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Gateway. Is it do-able, if so what must I do, download, any guides I could follow?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Also, any .cia should be playable online without header, does it work if I grab a .3ds and convert it to .cia? Or it must be a .cia original file?

EDIT2: Free Multi Patcher got me on eShop, but I can't run Triforce demo for example, does using Free Multi Patcher allows to spoof original cartridges on GW9.5?

Last edited by WhyKlef,

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
answering one of ur question any cia should work online to get online, you will need emunand and some sort of spoofer thats all i know :P

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, MH4U does not prompt me to update my firmware or at least, local play works across different system versions. MK7 also does not ask me to update the firmware when I go online. There's a couple of games you can play on 9.0 without having to update.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Use free multi patcher to enter the eshop and download your games update. Tri force heroes does not work because you need a cryptofixed version of the cia or it will get stuck on the nintendo 3ds boot up screen.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
If for some reason you don't want to install emunand or anything like that, there exists a firmware spoofer for the web browser (don't know if it works for n3ds) that will allow you to visit the eshop without updating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol