How can I access eShop and play online? (N3DS v9.0.0-20U)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by WhyKlef, Oct 18, 2015.

1. WhyKlef
    OP

WhyKlef Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2006
    Canada
    I have a Gateway. Is it do-able, if so what must I do, download, any guides I could follow?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Also, any .cia should be playable online without header, does it work if I grab a .3ds and convert it to .cia? Or it must be a .cia original file?

EDIT2: Free Multi Patcher got me on eShop, but I can't run Triforce demo for example, does using Free Multi Patcher allows to spoof original cartridges on GW9.5?

Last edited by WhyKlef, Oct 18, 2015
  2. GoodCookie88

GoodCookie88 rekt em skrubs

Oct 1, 2015
    United States
    answering one of ur question any cia should work online to get online, you will need emunand and some sort of spoofer thats all i know :P

3. linkenski

linkenski GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2008
    Denmark
    Also, MH4U does not prompt me to update my firmware or at least, local play works across different system versions. MK7 also does not ask me to update the firmware when I go online. There's a couple of games you can play on 9.0 without having to update.

4. JJTapia19

JJTapia19 I fight for my friends.

May 31, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    Use free multi patcher to enter the eshop and download your games update. Tri force heroes does not work because you need a cryptofixed version of the cia or it will get stuck on the nintendo 3ds boot up screen.

5. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat sipp

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    If for some reason you don't want to install emunand or anything like that, there exists a firmware spoofer for the web browser (don't know if it works for n3ds) that will allow you to visit the eshop without updating.