how about a different perspective too gc usbloaders?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Dinoguy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Dinoguy
    OP

Member Dinoguy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I knw its been discussed a LOT,but I never seen anybody mention that what if someone used a usb to gc memory card thing and it loads the isos from the memory card port(which might not be possible since it was designed to read memory).Due to the wiis 2 gc memory card ports you can have your memory card on and load from the other memory card slot.
    And Im not sure if the usb to gc memory card thing is even real but I have heard of some kind of gecko device that goes in the memory card spot.
    So this idea is more or less just running on gc mode all the time not sure how its going to start the process of memory card port checking for isos though.

2. herculean1982

Newcomer herculean1982 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    right. i'll get right on it.

3. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    1) The majority here wouldn't buy any device for that. They want it for free via SoftMod.
    2) Ever heard of SDBoot?

It already exists for SD, but the compability is bad, etc...I would say that a cMIOS is the better way to reach this. But it probably won't ever happen, and some have to live with that. Buy a Modchip (FlatMii?), or forget it, is my advice.

4. mousex

Member mousex GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I hate this no go attitude. usb loading for wii games will also never happen, right?

5. Caliban

Newcomer Caliban Member

United States
    I was hoping for a Johnny Mnemonic Loader where I just store the games in the my brain, and have a Brain to Wii connect cable, or maybe go wireless by hacking a wavebird dongle! w00t