jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So just got back from seeing houston calls/farewell and you me at six! gotta say i loved houston calls so much, theyve always been one of my fav bands and tonight after the gig i met okie (keyboard player) outside! He was selling cd's and i got chatting to him and i told him, how great they were and i said to him "mate, i downloaded your latest cd's but just to show my respects ill buy your new album off you!" He seemed stoked, managed to grab a picture and he signed the new album! Lost my phone tonight aswell which sucked bigtime!

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah they played here on saterday but I didn't go
frown.gif

I've seen them before though, they were supports for Hellogoodbye, and it was the first time I'd seen/heard them and I became a fan then.
I met Okie too, he's awesome. I actually exchanged a couple of emails with him, and he said he remembered me from the gig
biggrin.gif

Apparently their musical career depends of the sale of this album so you did good to buy one!

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeh i got round to seeing them last year aswell when they played with HGB. The new album isnt as good as the old one but still i thought itd be nice to show my appreciation for a band that supplied us with such a wikid first album.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk