I have to expose this character (Sorry...)

BraveDragonWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to show this and I also have an interesting story behind it.

Dragmire.jpg

I named him "Dragmire".

Interesting
story:

Dragmire/Happy Ganon came from a stupid thing that me and my cousin made up back in 2011 (where he first introduced me to Brawl modding). It started with a Super Smash Bros. Brawl mod that someone did and it was the Smash Bros. Melee Ganondorf model import. The face of the model looked to funny to us and we started calling him Happy Ganon because, he smiled in a very funny way at certain camera angles. The face on this character, is from that very same model! Over those years I've been very very slowly making Happy Ganon into what he is now... A GOD (and less smiling too.) My cousin hasn't really been with me on a lot of Brawl modding throughout those years though (except for just downloading cool mods). Like importing our own models and such. In 2012 I think that was the last time I saw him and since then, I've been on my own with Smash Bros Brawl modding. And as I said with Happy Ganon, I was very very slowly digging further into modding and making my own content. That content become "Super Smash Bros. Universe", then it became it's own series, "Hero's Universe." That's when the progress of Dragmire/Happy Ganon started developing. So, this here is the latest improvement. I gave him new materials and metallic materials, new swords and added some nice features. He's born out of darkness but walks in the light, he wields light and darkness naturally and with his weapons.

(The swords were not created by me. I got them from Sketchfab and done some customizing.)

I will have better renders of him in the future though.

- Rendered with Blender Cycles.
- Environment is an Unreal Engine map sample re-done in Blender by me.

Reactions: aoikurayami

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol