one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Damn, stuck again. Chapter 3.
Accompanied the eye-patched lady back to the restaurant and Louie gave me the fountain pen. Now what? I can't visit Summer, nor can I talk to Melissa and return her doll. I hate that.
Help!
cry.gif

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is freaking amazing. I've never seen such well written dialogue in a video game. And the presentation is outstanding. You can tell this was a real labor of love. Nintendo's definitely found a real gem in Cing. Trace Memory was just a warm up.

If you haven't tried this game, give it a d/l. If you're a fan at all of graphic adventure games, or even a good detective story, you won't be sorry.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i had short go at this game, but have taken it off my card due to the fact that i have limited space and i was dissapointed that there was no voice acting in it, and it was way too text heavy. Phoenix wright was fairly text heavy but easier to go through but it was still a brill game but i can't see this game going there.

i might try this again in the future if i get a new card or have a shortage of games.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
From what I've seen so far, I think I will love this serie(hopefully there wil be more coming) more than Ace Attorney.
Phoenix Write2 was fine, but the last episode was really a bit too long for my taste , and too many spin offs, that I actually lost track of reality,plus the cartoon style can appeal for a little while, but then I get tired of the childish jokes, but I loved it never the less.
Hotel dusk seem to be much more of an adult affair, you can tell it's been build up from ground with the DS in mind( unlike PW) and you can tell the game has a much bigger scope.
And the way the two screens are put to use, along with the size of the characters, makes me feel I am playing with one big screen spread over two windows....it really feels different and more beautiful.
I think I will never get tired of games like this, and you can only have this kind of experience on the NDS, such a game will never look right on any other platform, and should be considered as a kill application that sells you the system, especially if there will be more of this kind coming up.

Dempa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm playing this using a DS-X and now my savefile is corrupted.
I'd be very grateful if someone could upload or send me a savefile to my mail.
I'm looking for the savefile at chapter 6 I believe, after the bar where you need to remove the stickers from the winebottles.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
After stupid, cheap R4-bundled reader destroyed my save I finally forced myself to start over. And damn, now that I've finished it, I know it was worth it. One of the best game stories ever. Give me a sequel. Now.

Xellos2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playing mine on my good old supercard mini on my ds lite. Awosome game, it is game like these that renew my fate in creative gaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto