Last_Window_The_Secret_of_Cape_West_EUR_MULTi5_NDS-EXiMiUS

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pleasant surprise, I had no idea this game was even coming out til I saw the thread a couple of minutes ago. I loved the first Hotel Dusk
biggrin.gif
... but I'm playing Patapon now and Etrian Odyssey III's next on the list so this is gonna have to wait >:|

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
agimann said:
i cant the rom...hm did anyone have luck yet?
It probably wont be out until 5 hours because at the moment its 8:31pm here in the uk belive me you wont wanna miss this.

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works, saves, and loads fine on the custom R4 firmware im using but it hangs often and im forced to restart my DS

Drazuul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twin989 said:
works, saves, and loads fine on the custom R4 firmware im using but it hangs often and im forced to restart my DS

Yeah, it runs on my R4 Wood, however it tends to freeze up when the screen fades to black from time to time. Although this could just be a problem with my card, I'm not sure.
hate2.gif

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drazuul said:
Twin989 said:

Yeah, it runs on my R4 Wood, however it tends to freeze up when the screen fades to black from time to time. Although this could just be a problem with my card, I'm not sure.
hate2.gif

it happens to me even when the screen doesn't fade to black. I think its a random thing caused by the AP.

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is a AP patch actually being worked on for this game? this is one of those gems that not many people care for so im worried that the hackers out there will skip it.

D

Deleted User

Twin989 said:
so is a AP patch actually being worked on for this game? this is one of those gems that not many people care for so im worried that the hackers out there will skip it.
Same, I'd love to play this game. With a game as big as Pokemon Black/White I think it's going to be very overlooked
frown.gif

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think I'd classify it as "one of those gems that not many people care about." As far as I could understand, half of GBAtemp goes insane whenever I hate on Hotel Dusk. I'm sure an AP patch is being worked upon across the entire internets, just a matter of time.

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
This game was pretty expensive to import. Hopefully I'll have my copy by Friday. But the more we import, the more of a chance it will be released in the States.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste