Gaming Hotel dusk 2

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Official Hotel Dusk 2 Thread

PLEASE NO ONE ASK FOR ROM INFORMATION OR LOCATIONS TO THE ROM WHEN IT COMES OUT

Also known as Last window: the secret of cape west, i just saw part of the trailer in the UK on tv just a moment ago and this game takes a look into the past of kyle hyde where it all began. It looks like it did in the begining game with new characters and a fresh new look on screen.

Last_Window.jpg

undercarris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude!! i been waiting for this game since it was announce...... the first hotel dusk is absolutly my favorite ds game
biggrin.gif
! and i cant believe the sequel is actually coming out especially since CING filed for bankruptcy.... this game totally deserves attention but the pokemon games are gonna bury this release

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
undercarris said:
Dude!! i been waiting for this game since it was announce...... the first hotel dusk is absolutly my favorite ds game
biggrin.gif
! and i cant believe the sequel is actually coming out especially since CING filed for bankruptcy.... this game totally deserves attention but the pokemon games are gonna bury this release
I just saw at that time on tv the advert and thought, Gotta GBAtemp before anyone else does!

undercarris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here!
biggrin.gif
i just hope that at least half of the people in the pokemon thread paid attention to this game because it totally deserves it i really hope this game doesnt fly under the radar for most people, like the first one... but i guess this game is doomed to be underrated which is sad

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yaaay, it comes out in Europe first~~

I'm definitely going to buy this when it comes out
wink.gif
I had bought the first one too.. and it turned out awesomee

fairuza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 4 big games this year for me are: miles edgeworth, layton 3, last window, and ghost trick.

ghost trick is coming in october.

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm waiting to get this game instead of the new Pokemon lol.
The first one was amazing and I'm waiting for this because I heard there was an ignore button for those long conversations.
laugh.gif

I can't wait since there's only 2 more days!
How long do you think it will take until someone dumps it?

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Updated First post about this game so no one will ask for rom downloads and im going to make this official, even though it probably wont be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk