Colesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello All,

I have searched around and I can not find an english horse racing game for the ds...does anyone know if such a game exists?
wacko.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are none...trust me if there were I'd have it.

Equally so am I pissed that the namco horse training/racing game for the Wii seems to have been silently shoved under the rug too.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, so am I so join the club. I formerly worked for around 2 years at Churchill Downs about 2 years ago for two racing stables, one of them quite notable (Lane's End out of Paris, KY) and the other was a mediocre one who is local for much longer. I also own an arabian/quarterhorse too so little things like this when and if they pop up if they don't suck it out completely I'd grab, but I'm still sitting and waiting as the girly stuff out there just isn't cool or done all that well outside of Let's Ride which my wife has (and it plays like Elite Beat Agents to pull off the moves.)

Colesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We need some charitable person to do a tranlsation for us...someone help...my inlaws own thoroughbreds and race them at Woodbine, here in Ontario.

Someone help us!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippa Funnel is a show horse game with the added aspect of raising foals and selling them. It's like Horse Life which is out here with added elements to it like what I just wrote.

I think he like I want a nice thoroughbred game with racing, training, perhaps buying/breeding too involved.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to Dave and Busters when I was in Oahu and saw Sega Derby's Club. Gave it a shot and for the life of me wonder how people play that damn game...probably me just being ADHD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)