OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So after nearly 2 weeks, I still haven't received my replacement microSD card from Kingston. Sent in the Taiwanese one for a Japanese one, and now my R4 has been sitting collecting dust.

wuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I sent in a card recently, it took about 7 days w/ free shipping both ways. But that was a straight replacement for a broken card. I didn't request a Japanese version... maybe they handle that differently. 2 weeks sounds like they lost it though... Call them up I guess.

mrxle3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oops I forgot to mention the source of my anger. So they told me 2 weeks ago that the Japanese card was on backorder...that's fine and understandable. However, after I called today, I found out from the lady on the phone that my card had actually been sitting on one of the techie's desk for 9 days already. 9 days. After a round of apologies I just hung up. I SHOULD receive the card on Monday, but considering their poor service I don't have my hopes up.

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Probally better to search for a store where you are guaranteed a Japanese Kingston right away, instead of doing the swap.

But yeah, bad customer service to have it sitting there for 9 days without getting it done. Should have been an extremly easy swap.

pcsoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've boughten two cards from kingston.com on separate orders. Both have been Japanese and took less than a week to get them.

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last week my taiwan microsd wouldn't read anymore..so on monday i went to the RMA website and filled it out how it was defective and needed a new one. I also requested a japanese version, pointing out the differences, how its unfair. Got a reply on wednesday. well today's friday and a japanese microsd came in the mail
smile.gif

I did the advance replacement. Which means the credit card will be charged $13 if I don't send mine in 10days after getting the replacement. I'll send mine soon. They'll pay for the fedex shipping. I suggest whoever sends their back also do this. Money talks. Even for kingston.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E