Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Simple you post your dream and have it corrupted or practically destroyed by the next poster to the point of nightmares or absolute failure. Make sure if you are corrupting poster to post his/her dream.

I dream of being hugged and held by the cutest J-pop idols ever.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Pah! In your dreams.

like this?
smileipb2.png

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
Simple you post your dream and have it corrupted or practically destroyed by the next poster to the point of nightmares or absolute failure. Make sure if you are corrupting poster to post his/her dream.

I dream of being hugged and held by the cutest J-pop idols ever.

but then you will be raped and beheaded and then assulted by the j pop idols

^ like that i think

my dream is that i could actually program in C/C++

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You didn't realize that cartridge was fake and is actually a hentai yaoi game with Phoenix and Edgeworth.

I dream that I get a leaked copy of Love Plus and Blood of Bahamut.

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
Your leaked copy is actually malware and spyware, your computer becomes so corrupt that you aren't even able to reformat it. This then causes the problem where you have to throw away the computer, but since it has a battery in it you know that you will get arrested if you throw it out in your own garbage! You decide that the best idea is to drive to a store and dump it into the dumpster behind the store. When you get to the dumpster though, there is a gang that spots you and grabs you! They take you back to their secret base and tie you up, beat you, and rape you. Eventually they grow tired of you and let you go, but only after pulling out your teeth and cutting off your tongue. When you get home you realize: The computer is still at home, and since it has the downloaded movies on it the police find you, arrest you and you sit and rot in jail, toothless, tongueless, raped, and failed.

My dream is to wake up from this nightmare.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
You wake up only to find that you are really Stephen King. Your screams can be heard in the next county over.

I dream of taking War out to a nice expensive candlelit dinner, then going back to her place for a nice glass of chablis (or two... or three.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.