Homebrew Homebrew Webbrowser (WiiXplore)

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
luke_c said:
I'll be watching out for this, and it has the latest Flash Player!

it has nothing yet, it's just what the dev would like to implement, does not mean he is able to do it ...

from looking at the code, basically it's just copypasted (unmodified) libwiigui template code and some http code from wplaat, it's not able to display or download or connect to anything atm so it is still very very far from a web browser
it seems like the developper started this project to learn coding on the wii so I won't expect very much if I were you ;-)

Screemer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
steelslasher one of the dev said that the project is on hold at least the svn is. they are developing a renderer separately to speedup the dev process. for flash they'll use gnash he said.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screemer said:
this project is older than dimocs. i would would vote for exploremii for dimocs filebrowser.

As stated though, this project is headed no where fast. it'd be awesome if it did. But i'll go make a googlecode page saying I'm creating a PS3 emulator for Wii with code that doesn't work and we can all just hold our breath.

Screemer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lets see where this project is heading to. i don't blame anybody and me for my part can make a difference between wiiXlorer and wiiXplore. don't know about you guys
wink.gif

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Screemer said:
this project is older than dimocs. i would would vote for exploremii for dimocs filebrowser.

Yep, exploremii name fits well with Wii, WiiXplorer in other hand sound like those lame Xtreme ''insert-X'' names, something that I would chose by a 360 app instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1