Hacking Homebrew think I was scammed

ACCA919

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have a Wii that boots straight into USBloader gx via hackmii. I have no problem going into Homebrew channel if I use the "home menu", but if I use the channel on the menu, it thinks I was scammed and I bought Homebrew somewhere (which is of course false). I wonder why this happens.

ACCA919

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What do you mean? Is your homebrew channel upside down, or are you launching the HackMii installer? The HackMii installer will display the scam warning message while it is loading.
I'm just going from USBloader to Homebrew. Maybe for some reason I was redirected to the hackmii installer?

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, that screen is the one from Hackmii Installer. You should look for another way to access because it will be a bother going there everytime. There is no problem, tho, so don`t worry. Just look for another way to enter the homebrew channel. Maybe you should reinstall it?

ACCA919

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yes, that screen is the one from Hackmii Installer. You should look for another way to access because it will be a bother going there everytime. There is no problem, tho, so don`t worry. Just look for another way to enter the homebrew channel. Maybe you should reinstall it?
Ok, using the home button menu DOES work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1