Homebrew Homebrew that opens NDS files

sh4d0ws1nX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty much i'm trying to find a homebrew that will open .nds files. Like possibly one that is another loader when you run it. I need it because I can't open gbaldr on my M3 Real for some reason it has some error.

Primenay13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no homebrew for that reason, thats why we cant run commercial roms on Games n music. Try formatting your card

sh4d0ws1nX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
primenay13 said:
There is no homebrew for that reason, thats why we cant run commercial roms on Games n music. Try formatting your card

Tried mate, tried everything from different versions, changing firmware even dldi patching.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When you say .nds file, do you mean a commercial ROM or a homebrew? If its a homebrew, there are hundreds of programs which can open them. And I think gbaldr, if thats the problematic .nds, is a homebrew, and I also believe that it doesnt support M3, because the M3 team asked for support to be removed for their products.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I don't think you'll get GBAldr to work on the M3 Real. But then again, I haven't tried so much.
Maybe try DSOrganize?

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
primenay13 said:

There are lots of homebrew for that.!!!!!

Try searching for 'DSision2', or YSMenu Lots of people have made .nds loaders in the past, most of them only work for loading homebrew, but gbaldr is indeed homebrew, so it should load with all of them i think.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
primenay13 said:
thats why we cant run commercial roms on Games n music.

From what I remember(if indeed i remember correctly), the reason nobody has made a commercial rom loader for the G'n'M, is that the card itself just can't do it. It is wired differently from all other cards and the hardware itself is far too slow for any game to be playable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs