Hacking Homebrew requests topic

BassAceGold

Testicles
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a note here - the Supercard sdk does not have wifi support so there may not be any internet related plugins for a while if not ever.

Also I am creating a new plugin menu that does away with the horrible plugin locations and ini standards. DS_Game would no longer be an issue and launch args can be sent to plugins meaning utility type plugins could be launched in a shell like way. More info for the menu can be found here http://forum.supercard.sc/redirect.php?got...3&pid=53335

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zer0_byt3 said:
What about a N64 emulator? if it is done on psp I think it could be done with the DsTwo processor...
rofl.gif

This has been discussed time and time again.

The conclusion: Not anytime soon.

Kwigg

Trophies
Website
Don't have one
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Zer0_byt3 said:
What about a N64 emulator? if it is done on psp I think it could be done with the DsTwo processor...
rofl.gif

This has been discussed time and time again.

The conclusion: Not anytime soon.
It could be possible if they get DSi mode on the supercard with both processors (the DS2's and the DSi's) doing it. It'd be laggy as hell probably though

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Zer0_byt3 said:

Never going to happen, the PSP emu used 3D hardware, the N64 was a 3D machine, rendering 3D in software would be WAY to slow for anything. The DSTwo does not have 3D hardware itself nor does it use (afaik) the 3D hardware of the DS, even if it did, the ds hardware is no where near good enough when compared to the N64.

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moonkeeper said:
I'd like a better Genesis emulator. I'd like to see full-speed and sound with the screen resized to fit a DS and the ability to load the larger games.
how about sega cd support. The gp2x can handle it so the dstwo might be able to.

Reactions: Margen67

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 to
Better GB/GBC emulator
GBA multiplayer
Direct file downloader
updated MSN messenger
More efficient DPG player
Awesomer Linux

A decent Go homebrew, there is one but it's IGS only and even then it has connection issues, one where you could play against the DS would be brilliant (the DS on it's own is a bit too weak for that)

Kwigg

Trophies
Website
Don't have one
XP
Country
The Pi said:
+1 to
Better GB/GBC emulator
GBA multiplayer
Direct file downloader
updated MSN messenger
Awesomer Linux

A decent Go homebrew, there is one but it's IGS only and even then it has connection issues, one where you could play against the DS would be brilliant (the DS on it's own is a bit too weak for that)
That Go game looks pretty good.
+1 to that idea, of DsGo

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I updated the OP.
I put GBA emulator improvement in general as a request, and put the multiplayer as a reference.

Also, since I can vote, I've added +1 to these:
Better GB/GBC emulator
Better Genesis/MD (CD/32X) emulator
VirtualBoy emulator
TG16/PCE (CD) emulator
Better GBA emulator (multiplayer)
Awesomer Linux
Quake/Quake 2 port
Doom engine update
Go homebrew

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pi said:
+1 to
Better GB/GBC emulator
GBA multiplayer
Direct file downloader
updated MSN messenger

Awesomer Linux

like BAG said earlier there is no wifi support in the sdk so it will probably be a long time if that happens (or if ever).

i was kind of wanting to code something related to video's (the game i am making has videos
tongue.gif
) and maybe something relating to dpg's.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MFDC12 said:
The Pi said:
+1 to
Better GB/GBC emulator
GBA multiplayer
Direct file downloader
updated MSN messenger

Awesomer Linux

like BAG said earlier there is no wifi support in the sdk so it will probably be a long time if that happens (or if ever).

i was kind of wanting to code something related to video's (the game i am making has videos
tongue.gif
) and maybe something relating to dpg's.
I have a seperate list for stuff related to the internet and wireless, just in case it becomes possible (although I consolidated the GBA multiplayer into GBA emulator improvement in general).
And if you want to make a request, please be a little more specific.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...