Homebrew Request

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by matrix121391, Oct 4, 2008.

Oct 4, 2008

Homebrew Request by matrix121391 at 5:04 AM (993 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've never tried multiplayer on N+, but I liked the idea of Tag. I was wondering if someone could make a homebrew containing various versions of Tag, playable on Wi-Fi and/or local wireless. Some different versions of Tag that'd liven things up are:

Tag - Basic Tag. Touch the other person and they're "it"!

Freeze Tag - Tagger remains Tagger for remainder of the game. Everyone he or she touches "freezes" until someone who is not "it" unfreezes them.

Virus/Zombie Tag - Everyone Tagged becomes "it".

I really hope someone would pick up the idea. I would myself, but I have no experience in computer programming (maybe at least until next year). Tell me your feedback!

2. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    hmm a homebrew with wifi would be kinda hard to make you will have to ask experts for help

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i don't see how this is a fun homebrew idea? why would i want to tag other people's dses? unless you mean like they don't know you are on the network and they tag you? but that makes no sense because who is going to idle this 1 app on wifi and kill their battery in the process just to get 'tagged'?

if maybe it was a game with a 3d maze or something, using 4 players moving around to play tag. is that what you had in mind?

-another world

4. CPhantom

Member CPhantom The Noob :(

United States
    I think he was meaning something along the lines of how N+ plays tag, but just a game with a tag feature and not the rest of what N+ had.

I actually like the idea though, it'd be a fun game.

5. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yeah, CPhantom's got the right idea. I meant as a platformer, not actually with idle DS's.