Homebrew Homebrew on Brand new N3DSXL?

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you're getting "brand new", yes? then it won't be 11.0. if you're buying from someone else it's used unless they have never opened the box ever.
Yeah, brand new, not from ebay or something. Bol.com is an official store so i guess and hope its a brand new one.
Is the included 4GB SDHC enough for softmodding or do you need like 16GB?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, brand new, not from ebay or something. Bol.com is an official store so i guess and hope its a brand new one.
Is the included 4GB SDHC enough for softmodding or do you need like 16GB?
you should get a larger one. 16gb might be fine if you don't install a lot of games. I would recommend 32gb or larger though.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the 3DS doesn't really benefit from anything past class 4, however they might be important when copying files to and from your computer.
How many games can fit on 32GB, and how many can fit on 64GB? Like i want to have Pokemon Y, X, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario Bros 2.

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it depends on the size of the games. 3ds games are 512mb-4gb big, the average is 2gb. Remember to format your sd to fat32 if you buy a 64gb card. This isn't possible with that Windows formatter, you need a linux or a program like this one: http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/Fat32Formatter/
I used it by myself when I formatted my 64gb card to use it with my n3ds.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it depends on the size of the games. 3ds games are 512mb-4gb big, the average is 2gb. Remember to format your sd to fat32 if you buy a 64gb card. This isn't possible with that Windows formatter, you need a linux or a program like this one: http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/Fat32Formatter/
I used it by myself when I formatted my 64gb card to use it with my n3ds.
Thanks, but is it the best to buy an N3DS or N3DS XL? Are there any major differences?

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hav a small 3ds. The only big reason is the screen size. At a electronic market i tested the n3ds xl and it's way to big for me. Thats why i bought a small n3ds.
Yeah i had the DSi XL before, but after playing some time i was getting cramp in my hands. So better take the small one then?
Did you also bought 32GB or 64GB SD-card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...