Homebrew Homebrew Launcher Troubles

bran0523

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! Keeping this short and sweet I'm having some troubles launching into Homebrew launcher and I'm not quite sure why it's just when I launch soundhax I immediately get an error everytime so I'd like any suggestions to get it to work and I've uploaded the dump if that helps any

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! Keeping this short and sweet I'm having some troubles launching into Homebrew launcher and I'm not quite sure why it's just when I launch soundhax I immediately get an error everytime so I'd like any suggestions to get it to work and I've uploaded the dump if that helps any

11.4 fw and over you can't.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soundhax has been patched on 11.4, and honestly updating was a poor decision on your part, and you should consider not updating to any future versions. To see what your new options are, do you use an o3ds or n3ds?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Unless you have or can borrow a second hacked 3DS or a 3DS on 11.3 or below, get a DS flashcart pre-flashed with ntrboothax (they should be available very soon) and use that to hack your 3DS.

bran0523

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! Thanks for the replies but I just checked my New 3ds XL and it's on 11.2.0-35U so I don't think the firmware is the issue but if I do need to I do have another 3ds with CFW

Last edited by bran0523,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.