United States
Had a simple idea for a logo
rNBpzG6.png

blady666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I made some test loading hbc exploit from exploit.wiiubrew.net ... Sometines crashes wiiu ... When it works ok ... After load a game with loadline if a use home Button and close miimaker app not returns to hbc it returns to wiiu menú and if a try to load again the hbc always freeze in wiiu logo ... I have Eur console in [email protected] i made something wrong?

Last edited by blady666,

blady666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I made some test loading hbc exploit from exploit.wiiubrew.net ... Sometines crashes wiiu ... When it works ok ... After load a game with loadline if a use home Button and close miimaker app not returns to hbc it returns to wiiu menú and if a try to load again the hbc always freeze in wiiu logo ... I have Eur console in [email protected] i made something wrong?
Sorry for the duplicate. Any admin can delete it?

Last edited by blady666,

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you've found a replacement icon yet, but I have some ideas I plan on trying out for it if I can get time.

Also for some background music here is a tune I made back in the day. It's not super subtle per se, but it's very happy, if not a bit random, sounding. :)

https://soundcloud.com/link270/sunshine-temp

HunterMK8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can homebrew launcher be used with fceu gx, snes9x gx, USB loader gx, and other apps?
i imagine they can be launched, but thats about it
any emulators would probably need to be rewritten to support the memory we have and the controllers
usb loadergx wont work as we dont have access to the ports yet. once we have a hold of iosu i imagine there will be some kind of loader, but for now we have loadiine

moke_2140

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a weird problem

I host a local server with xampp and launch hbl on wii u.

Yesterday i tried many times (20-30 times) but it kept freezing, after a while i got it working or the 1 time and i was very happy with the results!

Today i am trying for hours but my wii u keeps freezing when i try to re-launch hbl (sometimes on the first time with the kernel loading but it doesn't happen alot).

What am i doing wrong? :cry:

i took some screenshots. they are bad i know but you should get the idea lol :P

Attachments

• sd card.jpg
    sd card.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 376
  • 1st time hlb.jpg
    1st time hlb.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 397
  • 2nd time hbl.jpg
    2nd time hbl.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 460
  • sd card 2.jpg
    sd card 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by moke_2140,

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@CableLeecher sorry to keep bothering you but do you have an updated self host ez share pack which runs loadiine through HBL

Sorry guys. I'm on a businesstrip at the moment. When I'll be back at home I have to spend time with my wife & my kids. If I have time I'll check on this probably on sunday evening (I live in germany, so think about a couple of hours difference).
But priority is job & family.

Till then, take care guys.
Cheers, CableLeecher

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is this now in loadinne gx2 v02 possible ???
A new loadiine version (v0.2) is in preparation which will allow you to keep your game's folder clean and install updates or mods in different folders.
It will also allow you to keep multiple updates or game mods and select the one you want to launch.
Create a folder named "updates" in your game's folder.
Create a new folder for each update version, for example:
mario kart 8 [AMKP01]/updates/v16/
mario kart 8 [AMKP01]/updates/v64/
and copy the corresponding code/content/meta folders inside.

The folder will look like this:
6cc1964f84.png

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Loadiine GX2 and ftpiiu the only apps currently that work with homebrew launcher does anyone have any other apps homebrew launcher ready?

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Is Loadiine GX2 and ftpiiu the only apps currently that work with homebrew launcher does anyone have any other apps homebrew launcher ready?

I had posted this in my thread but I'll repeat it here for exposure:
By the way, I think there is enough homebrew that has been released that maybe it is time to make a stickied thread similar to this one for 3DS. It's a little frustrating to see people asking about where the homebrew they can run is without a clear link to all the threads of past releases. And of course, I am biased, but it's not very much fun for the developer to see their hard work sink and be unable to be discovered by people who missed it.

And now, with the HBL out, it just seems like a good time to make a central thread for it similar to the wiki

In short, with the anticipation of more homebrew becoming HBL compatible, one thread that provides resources to the rest would be very useful.

But to directly answer your question, I have recently made space game homebrew launcher compatible :)

diazepam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first attempt at modding my Wii U. I copied the Wiiu folder to the sd card.(its the only thing on there with all the bits inside) and I am trying to use exploit.wiibrew.net clicking on the launch homebrew menu 1.1 exploit and I keep getting black screen with few pixels. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do first? I have cleared browser multiply times, I have formatted the SD card multiply times, and the Wii u is on 5.3.2u. I have self hosted and got the same results. Do I just keep trying? current browser version is 4.1.1.9601 and i have setup tubehax.

Last edited by diazepam,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag