Homebrew Homebrew Development

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm temporarily halting Pica physics engine development for the time being. Citra emulator isn't cooperating with me, and is crashing before it even run my demo project. In hindsight, I should've kept the older Citra builds before updating. Gotta wait until a bit of time later to update, test, and check if my demo doesn't crash any more.

At least I now have more free time to start applying for jobs, and try to get a permanent full-time job.

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this is random but i dont know where to ask so sorry.
can anyone give me a EU or US meet.dat (the streetpass thing)?
pls just dont ask, its a long story.

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then, I've just received a job offer the next day after I announced I am temporarily halting my Pica physics engine development. Talk about what luck I have...

Job starts next Monday. So, yay!

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I'm using the NDSP audio example:
https://github.com/MrJPGames/ndsp-example
When I compile it, the song plays fine on the 3DS, but at the moment where it should loop, I get no sound for ~15 seconds, depending on the length of the wav file I use. Then, the song plays fine with no problems. It does that every time the song should loop. Anyone now what's the issue?

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I'm using the NDSP audio example:
https://github.com/MrJPGames/ndsp-example
When I compile it, the song plays fine on the 3DS, but at the moment where it should loop, I get no sound for ~15 seconds, depending on the length of the wav file I use. Then, the song plays fine with no problems. It does that every time the song should loop. Anyone now what's the issue?
And I'm pretty sure it comes from that part, which doesn't get the file size right. Maybe anyone knows how to do it correctly?

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your help anyway. I'll probably figure it out someday...
Is your wav file stereo? It does not look like you are adjusting the sample size for stereo playback case. If this is not the case then I would be curious to know if the end of the song plays before it goes silent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU