Homebrew Homebrew Channel

Dolfiemax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys
Done wii mod including adding the cioscorp 15 but got a problem after deleting neogamma and homebrew channel as although some games work with cioscorp in the normal loading way a lot dont load. I have no way of reinstalling homebrew channel as wii is 4.2 and hackmii gives me back that i have latest ver on 0.6 so cant use bannerbomb - any ideas how i get hbc back guys - cheers in advance.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WTF did you install cIOSCORP 1.5 when the latest version is 3.6? Use Bannerbomb to load DOP-IOS MOD and reinstall an unpatched IOS61.
If you don't know what cIOSCORP is or how it works, don't use it

Dolfiemax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
WTF did you install cIOSCORP 1.5 when the latest version is 3.6? Use Bannerbomb to load DOP-IOS MOD and reinstall an unpatched IOS61.
I meant 3.5 and 3.6 wasnt out then.

Dolfiemax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:

I get blank screen with hack mii 0.6 on and dop ios mod in folder how and what else do i need to run - cheers

Dolfiemax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can this dop ios be run without hbc as this is my only problem - i have uninstalled it and have cioscorp 3.5 on there and when i try to run 0.6 hack mii i get no vulnerable ios found well suck it. All i need to do is get back hbc i have everything else but stuck here - cheers

Dolfiemax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dolfiemax said:
tattar8 said:
Got it to come on but not sure how to run it - tried to download ios61 from dop ios and installed but nothing happens after that - if im to put an unpatched ios61 to the card then how do i run - thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i did that in the morning but with vinegar