Homebrew Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Dolfiemax, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    Hi guys
    Done wii mod including adding the cioscorp 15 but got a problem after deleting neogamma and homebrew channel as although some games work with cioscorp in the normal loading way a lot dont load. I have no way of reinstalling homebrew channel as wii is 4.2 and hackmii gives me back that i have latest ver on 0.6 so cant use bannerbomb - any ideas how i get hbc back guys - cheers in advance.

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    WTF did you install cIOSCORP 1.5 when the latest version is 3.6? Use Bannerbomb to load DOP-IOS MOD and reinstall an unpatched IOS61.
    If you don't know what cIOSCORP is or how it works, don't use it

3. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    I have a better question:
    Why did you remove the HBC ?

or was it the 4.2 update?

4. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    I meant 3.5 and 3.6 wasnt out then.

5. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    No m8 the person whos wii it was wanted it off the wii

6. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    I get blank screen with hack mii 0.6 on and dop ios mod in folder how and what else do i need to run - cheers

7. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    Can this dop ios be run without hbc as this is my only problem - i have uninstalled it and have cioscorp 3.5 on there and when i try to run 0.6 hack mii i get no vulnerable ios found well suck it. All i need to do is get back hbc i have everything else but stuck here - cheers

8. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    Got it to come on but not sure how to run it - tried to download ios61 from dop ios and installed but nothing happens after that - if im to put an unpatched ios61 to the card then how do i run - thanks

9. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    Sorted now