Dark-Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I have the homebrewchannel and I have some game to play with it. But some games likes pes, madworld, final fantasy, are not working. And the homebrew channel said I that if there are any bugs I should go to this site. So I did, and asked it here, I don't know if I had to ask it here, but can someone say what to do?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this guy is clearly an idiot, its to be expected. he has obviously downloaded games, and says he is trying to run them with hbc and says hbc told him to ask questions here. 1. HBC doesnt play pirated games (which is a good thing), and the people who make it hate piracy 2. People who make HBC hate here, so would not advise you come here with questions.

Dark-Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SifJar said:
this guy is clearly an idiot, its to be expected. he has obviously downloaded games, and says he is trying to run them with hbc and says hbc told him to ask questions here. 1. HBC doesnt play pirated games (which is a good thing), and the people who make it hate piracy 2. People who make HBC hate here, so would not advise you come here with questions.

If I'm not a computer nerd like you, that doens't mean I'm stupid. And I just copied games I already have and that's legal, but they aren't working so you could say it normal. so don't think you're though saying things like that to a newcomer.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Computer nerd like him?"
Only people that use the term Computer Nerd these days, are complete "noobs" that barely understand anything related to computers.

So if someone is good at them, it's more like something good, not bad
tongue.gif

Dark-Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fabis94 said:
"Computer nerd like him?"
Only people that use the term Computer Nerd these days, are complete "noobs" that barely understand anything related to computers.

So if someone is good at them, it's more like something good, not bad
tongue.gif

I know it's something good, but they are so selfish that if someone who knows nothing about computers ask a question that is stupid in their eyes, that they call him immediatly an idiot instead of giving some advice.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you asked in site suggestions. You said HBC sent you here. The first thing is just common sense ask Wii questions in the wii section - you dont have to be a "computer nerd" to work that out.Common Sense - Least common of all the senses. The second is just wrong. HBC did NOT send you here. The people who made HBC (Team Twiizers) do not like this site, due to the perpetual talk of piracy and warez. Just because someone may know more than you doesnt mean they are a nerd.

Dark-Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SifJar said:
you asked in site suggestions. You said HBC sent you here. The first thing is just common sense ask Wii questions in the wii section - you dont have to be a "computer nerd" to work that out.Common Sense - Least common of all the senses. The second is just wrong. HBC did NOT send you here. The people who made HBC (Team Twiizers) do not like this site, due to the perpetual talk of piracy and warez. Just because someone may know more than you doesnt mean they are a nerd.

Well, I was in a hurry and didn't see the wii section. But if someone normally could have said that to me, it would have been a lot better. And they did send me here, I didn't find this site on my own.

SifJar said:
Oh and "If you can't solve the puzzle, if you can't win the game, you're not but just a loser".

Don't think your funny smartass, cause I'll own you in every game.

QUOTE(tj_cool @ Jul 22 2009, 03:50 PM)
1) Ask in the Wii - Backup launchers section. But read the stickies first
2) Creating copies of games you own is NOT legal

I've read that it's legal to copy games you already have. But nintendo doesn't want to say it because more people will do it and the illegal part.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HBC did NOT send you here. The piracy tools/"backup loader" you were using may well have, but HBC did NOT. I can guarentee you that HBC itself will NEVER advise coming to this site. Team Twiizers, who made HBC, hate piracy and some of the other stuff which goes on here, and refer to the site as GBAFail, they would never include in HBC something telling you to go here. The piracy tool you launched THROUGH HBC may have pointed you here, but NOT HBC.

Dark-Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pippin666 said:
Got your question answered?
tongue.gif

No, I still don't know why some games are working and some aren't working and how to solve it.

QUOTE(SifJar @ Jul 22 2009, 10:52 PM) HBC did NOT send you here. The piracy tools/"backup loader" you were using may well have, but HBC did NOT. I can guarentee you that HBC itself will NEVER advise coming to this site. Team Twiizers, who made HBC, hate piracy and some of the other stuff which goes on here, and refer to the site as GBAFail, they would never include in HBC something telling you to go here. The piracy tool you launched THROUGH HBC may have pointed you here, but NOT HBC.

Yes, backup launcher did. I thought it was all together.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HBC =/= Backup Loader.

HBC is Homebrew Channel. For homebrew. Pirates also use it to load backup loaders. These are not really homebrew, they're just a bi-product of it. Team Twiizers, who make HBC, hate piracy and dont want HBC to be used to load piracy tools, such as backup loaders or WAD installers.

And to answer your original question, there is a very easy way to fix your problem. Buy your games and use original discs.

EDIT: If you just copied games you own, use the original discs. Its not that hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8