Hacking Homebrew Channel won't load any apps...

otto888

I break things for a living.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated the HBC via the online updater,and it said there was no vulnerable IOS. I ran a IOS downgrader,let it get to a vulnerable IOS(30 I think) and rebooted to update the HBC. I try to load an app(usb loader) and it stays on a black screen after the menu fades,and the wiimote disconnects. But I'm able to open apps via any other method. Is this a bug,or a screw up on my half?
rolleyes.gif

NOTE: Once the downgrader got past the right IOS,I turned my Wii off before it finished downloading the next one(was on "Downloading Ticket" before screen went off),everything else works fine.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well its because your IOS's aren't updated.

run the safe 4.2 updater to update your IOS's or use NUSD

if that stl doesnt work then renstall your cIOS.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
read xxero's guide it has info on this in the link you post the other people have the "upside down wii channel issue" i think that has been added to the guides and a solution exists just check the stickies and the guides
wink.gif

EDIT: HA! speak of the devil you posted before i could send them to your guide the irony! lol now thats a good community when the guy with the guide is nice enough to explain the fix classy fella!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo