Hacking Homebrew channel wont connect to the internet but my wii does :/

kokiri_link

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the suggestion, but i dont even have the ip adress showing in the channel. Just says network not initialised, and i havent forwarded any ports and the connection to the wii isnt firewalled. Basically al i did when i set up my wiis wifi connection, is ut in my ssid, and my wep key. Sometimes it doesnt connect, but it has been recently. Just that channel.

EDIT: It just connected.

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having the same issue. The wii connects just fine, but not the HBC. I have a dlink router. I have Static IP's for all my computers and my 360 but not for my wii. I also have MAC addresss filtering on for my router but my wii's MAC address is added to the accept-list. Is it possible the HBC is projecting a different address or something? idk what to think. Any ideas? or questions?
Thanks

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
killplaystation said:
im having the same issue. The wii connects just fine, but not the HBC. I have a dlink router. I have Static IP's for all my computers and my 360 but not for my wii. I also have MAC addresss filtering on for my router but my wii's MAC address is added to the accept-list. Is it possible the HBC is projecting a different address or something? idk what to think. Any ideas? or questions?
Thanks

Maybe the site that hbc tries to connect is down. If you talk about the wiiload thing, when loading elfs through it your wii act as a server, so your pc becomes the client. It uses the port 4299, maybe it's firewalled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi