Hacking Homebrew Channel Upsidedown when launched. Please Help!!!

NATO556

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was following youtuber Microsoftsam's instructions for hacking the nintendo wii. I used letterbomb, created a NAND backup, used his hack pack, installed his 63 WADS and installed Priiloader, I also installed DARKCORPv1.1. The thing is now, the Homebrew Channel is appearing upside down when I click on it. Upon reading some comments on the video, all I need to do is uninstall homebrew using the hackmii installer and install it again. I still have the letterbomb files on my computer and the wii is still able to read game discs, and it boots w/o any problems. I just want somebody to let me know how to fix this issue. Thanks.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably replaced one of the IOS's used by the homebrew channel. I'd assume running the hackmii installer again should help.

NATO556

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably replaced one of the IOS's used by the homebrew channel. I'd assume running the hackmii installer again should help.
I still have his mod pack on my SD, would I format the SD, put letterbomb on it and then put the SD Card back into the Wii and run Hackmii that way?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have his mod pack on my SD, would I format the SD, put letterbomb on it and then put the SD Card back into the Wii and run Hackmii that way?
I don't think you need to format the sd so much as just run Hackmii again but it would work just fine either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY4DFhf6xM