Homebrew Homebrew Channel (icon,xml,elf) apps packages thread

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
joshysquashy said:
Here's another for WAD Manager:

That icon is, whilst simple, exactly what I wanted.

IMHO icons should be images, not containing loads of text like the WAD Manager icon I've been using until now has.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
killplaystation said:
lakirkby said:
Are you trying to be clever?
no, its the nintendo logo, but did SKH get it from Mr_Nick666? or elsewhere. its a logical question

I never used Mr_Nick666's image, it's a Nintendo image. And anyways, what I said is just the "by " part. How the hell am I supposed to know if the member who have posted it, used your images?

So just that's all.

QUOTE(lakirkby @ May 27 2008, 06:28 AM)
How can you expect people to defend you when you stole and shaw no remorse.
I Dont love you and for the record i am female.
LOL I defend you!! *defends*
tongue.gif

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Also defends*

Wow, this whole credit thing is getting out of hand lol. Mayhaps we should just forget the whole misunderstanding, and if Killplaystation makes another mistake, treat it as another mistake, not him trying to steal people's images.
Seriously, that accusation was just petty, it's just a bunch of icons.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Trolly said:
*Also defends*

Wow, this whole credit thing is getting out of hand lol. Mayhaps we should just forget the whole misunderstanding, and if Killplaystation makes another mistake, treat it as another mistake, not him trying to steal people's images.
Seriously, that accusation was just petty, it's just a bunch of icons.
Yup, completely agrees.

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
alfsoft said:
wadinstallersj8.png

waduninstallerey6.png

My 2 simple icons...
shy.gif

Those icons are legen - wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second part of this word is - dary.

Here's the problem though. Wananiko has released a WAD Manager now so what you really need to make is a WAD manager icon. (Say, maybe, blue as a neutral colour and with "Manager" where you've had installer/uninstaller).

Great work anyhow!

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Those icons are legen - wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second part of this word is - dary

Best show EVER!
Have you seen the Season 3 finale? It's so hilarious when that pencil gets stuck up Barney's nose lmao.

They've all been nice icons, but I still prefer the first one that was done by Anorhc. Keep the awesomeness coming!

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w4aqar said:
Sup guys and girls, all the icons ever created are here:

http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Homebrew_Channel/Icons

At the bottom of the page are more links to icons, can anyone upload the new ones to this forum?
This thread is finished
tongue.gif

EDIT:I finally tried out the wad manager and it works great. Glad to see wiimote not requiring re-syncing recently.
No way to reset tho?

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
killplaystation said:
EDIT:I finally tried out the wad manager and it works great. Glad to see wiimote not requiring re-syncing recently.
No way to reset tho?
the Home button to go back to the system menu

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Loaded the HBC with the twilight hack. When i try the to load any app, it says 'loading wad manager' and never gets past 0%. what am i doing wrong? (no apps are currently working for me).

programs in the same root folder in apps, (i.e. apps/Save Extractor 2.0). I also made sure to reformat memory card(FAT). only thing is that i do not have internet access on. Trying savegame extractor from this thread. Stalls out at 0% as do all apps.

What am i missing?

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
QUOTE said:
Those icons are legen - wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second part of this word is - dary

Best show EVER!
Have you seen the Season 3 finale? It's so hilarious when that pencil gets stuck up Barney's nose lmao.

They've all been nice icons, but I still prefer the first one that was done by Anorhc. Keep the awesomeness coming!

Of course I have. I absolutely love that show.

I watched the first two seasons plus a few episodes of the third season in one night and then got hooked on the show and grabbed every episode that was released since. It's a real shame that the season has ended now though :'(

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
just helping out and i dont no who made the cover ... but
Here is
icon-7.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?rytc3t1ssnt
was credited on the wiibrew as "Robertle". But that was just the icon, thanks for packing.

Should i merge all the wiibrew and wiigen.fr stuff into this thread? or just leave it be? At this point im not sure. Any opinions?

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daileon said:
The host is still not functioning with me, but whatever, I'm just sad because that the icons don't appear to me =(.
Do you have any firewalls? You at a university? Maybe your isp is blocking it. Try the other links at the top of the first post. Many of the icons, and more are all at those links. try it.
Some of the icons are still hosted at photobucket, so if you see NO icons, then skh's server is not the issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But you said pine apple...