Homebrew Homebrew channel (CIA shotcut) on 11.6-039 (B9S)

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I never used the homebrew channel CIA I had installed on my new3DS since I replaced A9LH by B9S until yesterday, when I noticed it was not working anymore (it had up-to-dates files). Past he initial black screen, nothing is written nor happens. Woud anyone have a reason and a cure for that?

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
To use Rosalina just launch the title you'd like to use as the injection point, go back to the home menu, open the Rosalina menu, and then select the option to use the title you last launched as the entry from there.

D

Deleted User

https://mega.nz/#!xdwXzYzY!hG5TXcoOR6CDiPaL10BtzmP2_ZzL4ddKQeBtOuhPaj0

there's a hblauncher_loader.cia in the cias folder. just take the one from there, it works for me. you can just delete everything else.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry for the double post, it wont let me edit and upload the zip. hope it just merges the post instead. heres a direct download of the cia.

Attachments

• hblauncher_loader.zip
    198.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by ,
Reactions: AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Joom Thank you and sorry to do it so late.
I have no idea why, but once I'm in the HB presentation for ROsaline (with animations) it doesn't list HANS and some other homebrews despite them being at their latest existing version.

@VozyCozyX Thanks, this one actually works ! Now, hte next step is to find the good payload for it, since it can't download it (it doesn't find the URL it was programmed with).

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hans is completely outdated. All of its features are built in to Luma.
From the Luma 3DS Wiki:

Enable game patching: This option enables various game patching functions: external .code and exheader loading, IPS patching, LayeredFS, and Locale Emulation.
  • External code.bin and exheader.bin loading: This feature allows you to load patched code and exheader binaries for ROM hacks/modifications/etc. without needing to rebuild the modified game as a CIA.
    • To use this feature, create /luma/titles/TID on your SD card and place the modified code.bin in the TID folder. Don't know your Title ID (TID)? Search your game on 3dsdb to find it. For example, Pokémon X's title ID is 0004000000055D00, so if I wanted to patch its code binary, I would place my modified code.bin in /luma/titles/0004000000055D00.
    • Note: These files must be decompressed! Compressed .code files and similar will not function here. You can decompress .code into code.bin with GodMode9 and many other tools.
  • IPS patching: Rather than include the entire code.bin, Luma3DS supports the IPS patch format for code binary patching, allowing for you to distribute only your patches to the code, rather than requiring your users to patch the code.bin themselves or (more illegally) distributing the entire code.bin
    • Using this feature is the same as above, place your code.ips file in /luma/titles/TID.
  • LayeredFS: This allows you to replace files inside the romfs of a game/application.
    • To use this feature, create /luma/titles/TID/romfs and place the your modified files from the game's romfs into the romfs folder.
    • Note: DLC patching and HANS-style romfs binary files (instead of a folder) are not supported at this time.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-16_16-13-30.png
    upload_2018-5-16_16-13-30.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: Deleted User

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
@Joom Thank you and sorry to do it so late.
I have no idea why, but once I'm in the HB presentation for ROsaline (with animations) it doesn't list HANS and some other homebrews despite them being at their latest existing version.

@VozyCozyX Thanks, this one actually works ! Now, hte next step is to find the good payload for it, since it can't download it (it doesn't find the URL it was programmed with).
You still should update to new-hbmenu as the pre-B9S hbmenu is not stable in Rosalina.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys want, you can Rosalina Menu inject new-hbmenu into hblauncher_loader. :lol:
You get to have the stand alone HOME Menu icon with latest boot.3dsx HB launcher.

That cia has that boring Homebrew text. Would you guys like the cia version with the blue wavy logo splash screen?

Edit - Went ahead and made it anyhow. This modified version with the blue wavy homebrew logo is several KB larger than the original because I used ctrtool to decompress the .code (code.bin) from 151 KB to 324 KB. It's the only way I've ever gotten homebrew titles to recompile using .Net 3DS Toolkit .

Attachments

• hblauncher_loader_v1.3 (blue wavy logo).zip
    197 KB · Views: 352
Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

AyanamiRei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.