Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
homebrew.gif
Homebrew bounty: announcement!
A new partnership!
Hello everyone! Today, we have an announcement to make regarding the Homebrew Bounty!
I am glad to announce that Dev-FR.org, a french website dedicated to homebrew development, are joining the project and will be donating $50 every month !

What's more, these 50 dollars will be offered to the first runner-up
, which means homebrew authors have two chances of winning a prize! Many thanks to the Dev-FR team for joining the project and rewarding homebrew authors! They will be entitled to 5 votes every month.
Speaking of votes and judges, we on GBAtemp have finally completed our list of judges for this month. Our 10 judges will be:We have also decided to start gathering a list of websites who regularly relay Homebrew Bounty news. Our current partner sites are:
HomebrewWelt.com (
gm.gif
) - Radio Ninty (
uk.gif
) If you wish for your website to appear in this list, contact me by PM.

Last but not least, I am extremely satisfied to announce that, within a little less than two weeks, we have received over $200 worth of donations! Huge thanks to all 17 donators - the list of donators will be published at the end of the month. Donators who sent $10 or more will receive an e-mail containing details on how and when to vote.
Stay tuned for more announcements!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
This homebrew bounty is really starting to take off. There've been a lot more donations then I thought there'd be!
ohmy.gif

Keep spreading the word. I hope to see some cool homebrew projects.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's pretty awesome. If I had a credit card, I'd definitely donate a couple of dollars every month.
smile.gif
It adds up.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MR_COW said:
Mewgia said:
...urza is active again? His profile doesn't show any posts for the past few weeks...

Not on GBAtemp, but you can find him if you try hard enough.

Google'd "Urza" to see what I could find and it turns out that's the name of a Magic: The Gathering set ): that strategy didn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...