istasj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

I just got a new 2ds xl and was wondering how do you get homebrew on 11.6?

istasj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont have another 3ds to help me get it setup it sasy i need a target and hacke one

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the OP wants a "Free" way,. Sorry theres no free homebrew or CFW methods in 11.6, and likely wont ever be, your best bet is NTRBoot. @istasj

Reactions: IC_

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To simplify ntrboot, the only way to install cfw on an 11.6 3ds is to buy an ntrboot compatible flashcart. These usually range from $12-$20.
i think the OP wants a "Free" way,. Sorry theres no free homebrew or CFW methods in 11.6, and likely wont ever be, your best bet is NTRBoot. @istasj
Actually there is are new arm9 and arm11 exploits that are finished, but they'll only be released though if nintendo stops supporting the 3ds. I see where you're coming from though.

Reactions: ThoD

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i dont have another 3ds to help me get it setup it sasy i need a target and hacke one
Just get a cheap DS flashcart and use the ntrboot method. You can use it for DS games once your console is hacked, so why not?
This cart is the best ntrboot compatible flashcart: https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575
You can get something cheaper that will work just as well for installing CFW, but this cart is better for playing DS games on, and has the benefit of supporting both ntrboot and DS mode without needing to be flashed, as it has a switch to switch between them.

Reactions: Giodude

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get a cheap DS flashcart and use the ntrboot method. You can use it for DS games once your console is hacked, so why not?
This cart is the best ntrboot compatible flashcart: https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575
You can get something cheaper that will work just as well for installing CFW, but this cart is better for playing DS games on, and has the benefit of supporting both ntrboot and DS mode without needing to be flashed, as it has a switch to switch between them.
It's a good, easy and cheap way, you can try it out or ninjhax 2.9/freakyhax can help you too.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's a good, easy and cheap way, you can try it out or ninjhax 2.9/freakyhax can help you too.
NinjHax/FreakyHax/Everything which involves the homebrew launcher won't work anymore, since Nintendo patched safehax on 11.4, which is what was used to gain control over the ARM9

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

I just got a new 2ds xl and was wondering how do you get homebrew on 11.6?
RPGhax is dead now but im one of the few that grabbed it before it got patched

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You're right lol
But I'm sure OP would want CFW instead of plain userland homebrew
true i want cfw but the only option sents im on 11.6 is ntr boot hax (dont has money for flash cart)

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPGhax is dead now but im one of the few that grabbed it before it got patched

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

true i want cfw but the only option sents im on 11.6 is ntr boot hax (dont has money for flash cart)
No money for flash cart? The Ace3ds plus is the cheapest one with price of 9.9 dollars, if you even can't afford it, then you should choose another way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSU+Genesis&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS988US988&oq=MSU+Genesis&gs_lcrp=EgZja...