Hacking Home pass Question

Miriam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I recently rooted my Android phone to Home pass on my 3ds problem is none of the Home pass macs seem to be working for me (tried all the apps and only Mac spoofer seemed to yield a result when I entered a personal Mac) my question is can somebody tell me which out of the macs listed in the forum guide still work and was wondering how to submit my personal Mac to the spreadsheet maintained on this forum and also if anyone on here plays Tomodachi Life and if they could Home pass with me if I give out my Mac? Sorry for the long post and so many questions!

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I get streetpasses constantly when having MACycle running, so I think all the MACs still work. I'm in bed right now, but if you haven't found anyone to help you tomorrow I'd be happy to try homepassing with you :)

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I recently rooted my Android phone to Home pass on my 3ds problem is none of the Home pass macs seem to be working for me (tried all the apps and only Mac spoofer seemed to yield a result when I entered a personal Mac) my question is can somebody tell me which out of the macs listed in the forum guide still work and was wondering how to submit my personal Mac to the spreadsheet maintained on this forum and also if anyone on here plays Tomodachi Life and if they could Home pass with me if I give out my Mac? Sorry for the long post and so many questions!

What's your android phone (Brand, model and ROM version)? There are some that doesn't allow mac changes on their tethering mode (I couldn't get it to work with mine Samsung GT-I9505 4.4.3 Stock), so I've bought a WRT54g with DD-WRT pre-installed.

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was also having issues with getting it to work on my rooted Android phone. It would connect and everything but I wouldn't get passes. I had an old Nintendo Wifi USB adapter laying around so I just set it up in windows xp virtual mode with custom drivers and soft ap. Works well but it's kind of a complicated way of doing it.

Miriam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Running the Google Nexus 5 latest stock but rooted version the apps don't work at all the only thing that seems to work is Mac Spoofer in combination with my onboard tethering app however iv connected to a hell of a lot of macs on the spread sheet and got absolutely nothing. My Mac is 8c:3a:e3:63:0d:d4 btw (or at least that's what it says my WiFi Mac is..

Miriam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have windows or a wired connection 90 per cent of my internet is via tethering or public hotspots. I have a laptop running Linux and a Chromebook and I found the Linux instructions kinda tricky so thats why that just left me with the phone.

Miriam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I occasionally get a few people at random if I connect to one of the Nintendo Zones but the annoying thing is if any do play Tomodachi Life they always end up in my plaza and not the game!

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Tomodachi the latest game you activated for Streetpass? Mine was and I wasn't getting any streetpasses for it. After googling I read there was a bug where the latest game activated wouldn't get any streetpasses when using a homepass.

I disabled streetpass on a different game, re-activated it again so that was the latest game and I started getting streetpasses for Tomodachi :)

Miriam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its weird because I occasionally do get them in the game but most often its in the plaza. Also I can receive explorers but if I try to send any out even if I walk past a Nintendo Zone they don't leave yet if I connect to any of the macs on the spreadsheet they disappear. Problem is after one Spotpass saying they ve arrived on Streetpass Relay Island they then vanish off the face of the earth!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up