Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello world :)

i ve just got a 3ds by my girl and she wants me to hack her 3ds... i did on mine... and all worked well.. today i wanted to browser hack her 3ds... and i cant do anything in the browser it stops working and i cant even search anything! i ve formated her 3ds... and nothing went better!

i ve ninjhax on my one... and it works.. but i dont want to give her my CubicNinja game :D i need it too :(

please help me! :/

Last edited by Bernhard,

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first! Thank ya all for your help!!!

second:

i ve installed ninjhax with my copy :D but...i am not able to downgrade -.- i want to install luma 3ds on her 3ds.... but yeah... i think i need 9.2 because if i want to install luma it doesnt show the install text after successfully launching it from homebrew ^^ so ...i am out of ideas :( she s on 11.0.0.33.E the really first 11. version i think!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
first! Thank ya all for your help!!!

second:

i ve installed ninjhax with my copy :D but...i am not able to downgrade -.- i want to install luma 3ds on her 3ds.... but yeah... i think i need 9.2 because if i want to install luma it doesnt show the install text after successfully launching it from homebrew ^^ so ...i am out of ideas :( she s on 11.0.0.33.E the really first 11. version i think!
Follow 3ds.guide/get-started. It will tell you what to do (you'll have to do a DSiWare downgrade).

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but i cant access the shop anymore :/ i know this method... but how do i get to the e shop? :/ it checks for updates... and than i cant download the dsiware :(

thank ya for your reply @Quantumcat

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man i need another 3ds my 3ds is a new one :( is there any other solution? :( i dont want to destroy her christmaswishes ;/

thank ya @MadMageKefka i ll try this out when i ve another 3ds -.- :'(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*cfw 3ds old model

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man i need another 3ds my 3ds is a new one :( is there any other solution? :( i dont want to destroy her christmaswishes ;/

thank ya @MadMageKefka i ll try this out when i ve another 3ds -.- :'(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*cfw 3ds old model
If her system is 11.0 or over and you only have one system, your only other options are either having one of those 4 dsiware games that got pulled already downloaded, or get a hardmod installed.

You could enable homebrew for her by using cubicninja to get into hbl, then setting up steelhax from there, just not downgrade or install a9lh. Sorry.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
but i cant access the shop anymore :/ i know this method... but how do i get to the e shop? :/ it checks for updates... and than i cant download the dsiware :(

thank ya for your reply @Quantumcat
You may as well just update because DSiWare downgrade using app injection with a second CFW console will work just as well on 11.2 as 11.0. The only advantage to being on 11.0 instead of 11.2 is single console DSiWare downgrade (only if you already bought one of the four primary DSiWare exploit games before they were pulled) or using waithax to install legit cias.

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank ya all fornyour great help! i am really pissed of cause there s no good option for her 3ds... i think i just have to wait for a easy downgrade method :/

cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.