Holidaycarts

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by darkjedi187, Jul 27, 2011.

Jul 27, 2011

Holidaycarts by darkjedi187 at 5:02 PM (2,645 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. darkjedi187
    OP

Newcomer darkjedi187 Member

United States
    Has anyone ever ordered from Holidaycarts? I thought they were in the US, but it turns out they are in China. Anyways they sent me a tracking number that give me no info and it's been almost 2 weeks. How long should it take to get something to Ohio from China? Also they have decided to stop responding to my emails.

2. Serephyx

Member Serephyx I need a better title. ™

I have never used Holidaycarts,but if you've been ripped off...I dunno..
    It usually would take 14 days(2 weeks) or so for items to arrive from China.Maybe it will come in the next couple of days :]

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    it can take up to 2 months for items to arrive from china, however, this is usually during the busy holiday season. i would say that if you don't have it after 3 weeks to write them an email and find out where your purchase is.

remember that a tracking number can be generated before the item is actually shipped. they could have packaged and printed the shipping label but then waited a few days to actually send it out. take all of that into consideration. 2 weeks might actually be a week and a half.

-another world

4. darkjedi187
    OP

United States
    I finally received it yesterday. But their customer service still was not very good.

5. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    A thread on the forum is all well and good, but currently there are no shop reviews for Holidaycarts on ShopTemp.
    We'd really appreciate it if you would take a moment to sum up your experience with this retailer, there.
    http://shoptemp.net/shop/holidaycarts.html

6. darkjedi187
    OP

United States
    I will leave a review. I should have know better and checked shoptemp.com and ordered from a site listed.