Hacking Holidaycarts

darkjedi187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever ordered from Holidaycarts? I thought they were in the US, but it turns out they are in China. Anyways they sent me a tracking number that give me no info and it's been almost 2 weeks. How long should it take to get something to Ohio from China? Also they have decided to stop responding to my emails.

D

Deleted User

I have never used Holidaycarts,but if you've been ripped off...I dunno..
It usually would take 14 days(2 weeks) or so for items to arrive from China.Maybe it will come in the next couple of days :]

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
it can take up to 2 months for items to arrive from china, however, this is usually during the busy holiday season. i would say that if you don't have it after 3 weeks to write them an email and find out where your purchase is.

remember that a tracking number can be generated before the item is actually shipped. they could have packaged and printed the shipping label but then waited a few days to actually send it out. take all of that into consideration. 2 weeks might actually be a week and a half.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: