hOI!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MarcusD, Mar 25, 2016.

1. MarcusD
    OP

MarcusD nobody's hero

Oct 16, 2015
    Hungary
    a pixel between life and death
    Hello! It's a meee, MarcusD! :D

I'm a Humgarian 17yr old grumpy big boi boy, Potato Cooker (PC) / ThreeDeeEs (3DS) enthusiast, programmer, gamer, and local PC repairman (hence my Skype username, which I won't tell :P).

If ma' is not near me, I spend my time programming, or derping around with @smileyhead.
    If ma' is near me, I spend my time learning *gulp* litterature, or finding my stuff in the pile of "order" ma' caused in my room.

Most of the time I try to "make my promises come true" (idk how to say it in English), but my heart and blood pressure problems force me to be in bed, so I can't "keep" my promises, and it turns into a Goatway SOON™ situation. If this wouldn't be the case, everyone would be playing MarioMaker3DS :P

I know a handful of programming/scripting/markup languages, including plain C, C#, Java, PHP5, Bash, JavaScript, CSS3, HTML5, Markdown, and Logo, so if you need some help, and I'm not sick, and I'm not sleeping, I'll do my best to help ASAP, just PM me :D

Also, my username is derived from my real name, in case you want to ask :P

Feel free to ask something that I haven't listed here if you are curious, I won't bite :P
    Also, feel free to ask me almost everything PC software / 3DS related, I might me able to help :D

smileyhead likes this.
  2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    I know you, you're the guy who makes all of those colorful profile posts. :D

Nice to know you "officially" now, and welcome to the gbatemp zoo. ;p

Games&Stuff and smileyhead like this.
  3. smileyhead

smileyhead Bow ties are cool.

GBAtemp Patron
    smileyhead is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
  4. MarcusD
    OP

MarcusD nobody's hero

Oct 16, 2015
    Hungary

I KNEW IT!

Games&Stuff, smileyhead and zoogie like this.
  5. VinsCool

VinsCool Delusional

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Hiya big boy!

MarcusD likes this.
  6. MarcusD
    OP

MarcusD nobody's hero

Oct 16, 2015
    Hungary
    hOI Vinny! :P

7. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    I came here expecting Temmie. Disappointed but still, we welcome you to the temp.

You probably enjoyed your stay here for the couple months and you'll enjoy the rest of your days here.

8. MarcusD
    OP

MarcusD nobody's hero

Oct 16, 2015
    Hungary
    MarcuS is hurtIE :( MarcuS's eye will implodIE from teh hurtIE :( MarcuS never uses IE, 'cuz it's shiet!

Also, thanks :D I enjoy newbs' repetitive posts, and thread derailments with "this is not the right thread, but what is a9lh?". At least I didn't see "i dont have enough ram where can i download it" and "if i install 32bite windows twice do i get 64bite windows", because I would literally die from laughing too hard :P Okay, sometimes it gets really annoying, but once in a while it's funny to see non-newb people on 'Temp facepalm from newbs :D

nxwing and VinsCool like this.