• Total voters

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The problem isn't weather or not you can get the flipnote to read or not, its weather or not the eur version of flipnote has the same glitch in it, or perhaps a different payload, which is what i suspect.

@pokeemerald did you get flipnote to at least glitch?
European DSi consoles freeze if you use the U payload.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@wicksand420 > I didn't get it to do anything. The flipnotes looked like they're supposed to look, however nothing happened at all after correctly executing the steps
I wish i knew how this worked, I'm interested in the aspect of how a picture copied 122 times, deleted and pasted again could load homebrew, I wonder if someone is trying to figure this out for eur and jap. I'd imagine a guy would need a console from those regions to even begin to figure this out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

European DSi consoles freeze if you use the U payload.
@Technicmaster0 you did get it to glitch with ugopwn though? Just didn't run the payload?

Last edited by wicksand420,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Jacob Pardo

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Technicmaster0 here, try this payload once, i doubt it will work, but only have usa dsi's so i cant test myself
https://mega.nz/#!TwtzQAJJ!cxrvY0g8vBsmfuhmtfZ6r6SWWGaKFGJFUbvcIImb0GY
What modifications did you make?

Screenshot_2017-12-07-08-49-51-1.png

Pro_Sparrow

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
used @wicksand420 s payload but i cant seem to replicate it. Gonna try this a couple more times
EDIT:Thought this was directed to me

UPDATE:Now both screens are off and its making noise.I dont think what i did can be replicated. Tried 15 times and i give up on copy pasting.

Last edited by Pro_Sparrow,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What modifications did you make?

View attachment 107844
I was just goofing around with the payload and searched through it with hex for 45 and found 2 instances of it and changed the second from 45 to 50, i was just trying to see if it was indeed the region code, i wish i had a eur dsi so i could goof about a bit more, but that would be cool if it worked. maybe the fwtool wont work on eur console without modification

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just goofing around with the payload and searched through it with hex for 45 and found 2 instances of it and changed the second from 45 to 50, i was just trying to see if it was indeed the region code, i wish i had a eur dsi so i could goof about a bit more, but that would be cool if it worked. maybe the fwtool wont work on eur console without modification
Interesting. I don't have one either, just US, but apparently your modification can actually load fwtool ( partially) so it's a step in the right direction (:

Reactions: wicksand420

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I don't have one either, just US, but apparently your modification can actually load fwtool ( partially) so it's a step in the right direction (:
I did the same for jap also, so if we could figure it out maybe eur and jap wont be left out of the dsi fun

I wish i had a better understanding of how payloads work, can anybody point me in the correct direction of any documentation on the subject?

pokeemerald

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pke6.de
XP
Country
Germany
I volunteer as your tester! :P Just supply with me payloads and I'll document the behaviour!

Reactions: wicksand420

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.