Homebrew Hiya Cfw Helper Script not Working

SebKu888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive been trying to install hiya cfw on my us dsi but when i get to the part of the tutorial where i need the hiyacfw helperscript it dosent recognize its in the right location and says its in the wrong folder.

Sha8q

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Ive been trying to install hiya cfw on my us dsi but when i get to the part of the tutorial where i need the hiyacfw helperscript it dosent recognize its in the right location and says its in the wrong folder.
The script didn't work for me either. I used the dsiguide.me version, and it worked. Now, it was removed. I feel like that script needs a lot of work before it could help other users. *no, I did the dsi.cfw.guide exactly. I installed A9LH right when it came out, which took hours. The way to install that used to be 100x harder than this current way. I just said that because I don't want it to be taken that I have no idea on how to follow guides.

SebKu888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The script didn't work for me either. I used the dsiguide.me version, and it worked. Now, it was removed. I feel like that script needs a lot of work before it could help other users. *no, I did the dsi.cfw.guide exactly. I installed A9LH right when it came out, which took hours. The way to install that used to be 100x harder than this current way. I just said that because I don't want it to be taken that I have no idea on how to follow guides.
Do you know how I could possibly get it to work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there a way I could do the stuff manually

SebKu888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just figured it out. I erased the self check mechanism in the script and now it works just make sure all the right files are in the folder before using it.

Attachments

• hiyacfw_helper.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 776

Sha8q

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
How did this
turn into this?
I just figured it out. I erased the self check mechanism in the script and now it works just make sure all the right files are in the folder before using it.

SebKu888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i looked through the script and saw the part that checked for the right folder. So i found it an deleted it then i ran the code and it worked. Hiyacfw is now installed on my dsi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its kinda dumb that there's no other threads about this

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hi. How I use these file, i want to instal the Flipnote studio on my DSi, i already download the rom flipnote studio.nds, i need the Hiyacfw helper to do that. sorry my english, i'm cuban, and yes the internet is really bad

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. How I use these file, i want to instal the Flipnote studio on my DSi, i already download the rom flipnote studio.nds, i need the Hiyacfw helper to do that. sorry my english, i'm cuban, and yes the internet is really badge
Hiyacfw-helper. Btw what guide are you following? Because the link is provided in the DSi.cfw.guide if you are following that.

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Now my new limit is the ticket, or says so. I saw a video tuto, to enter the dsi using the album, in the tuto when comes the part that he push the X boton he has a sign ¨find ticket template¨ and for me ¨failed to find a valid ticket, no template to forge fake ticket.

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
thanks, I made it, alraedy installed the flipnote (thats my target), also modified the DNS for the athena thing, but say me the servise is not avalible. and i know it works cus I login once the first time, I uninstall the app an reinstalled but still no working the athena net conections, provably I delete some files of the root

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, I made it, alraedy installed the flipnote (thats my target), also modified the DNS for the athena thing, but say me the servise is not avalible. and i know it works cus I login once the first time, I uninstall the app an reinstalled but still no working the athena net conections, provably I delete some files of the root
Not sure about this "Athena" thing, but once you set it up & have Unlaunch installed (highly recommended), you can boot to TWilightMenu++ directly without doing the Lennyface exploit each time you want to run TWilightMenu++.
Since you are mentioned DNS, if you are talking about the Wiimfii DNS that allows you to play games online, say like Mario Kart DS, you need to have a Hotspot set up with WEP (or no security) in your phone or using an old router.

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
ahh, the thing is that. I really want the flipnote app, to animate and paint, and my dsi dot have it, here in Cuba dont sell any console and when apear one, you have to take it, searshin in the web I found a tuto that inject the dsiware without hacking the console, but only for the USA DSi, not for the european, then if i want to have the flipnote app, hacking is the only way. An the Hatena (sorry, I put wrong the name earlier), is the flipnot's online, people upload the proyects that they makes and you can dowload to.

Last edited by Bernov,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh, the thing is that. I really want the flipnote app, to animate and paint, and my dsi dot have it,
You don't have the Flipnote app? I'm pretty sure you can install it on sysnand (or sdnand) once you installed Hiyacfw and/ or Unlaunch. Use Nand Title Manager to install it.
As to where you'd find the file, you're on your own there..

Reactions: Bernov

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: