1. Frenchdab

Frenchdab Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    When I launch Zelda Twilight Princess HD my DS4.V2 is disconnected.
    "Error while connecting: connect timed out"

I tried all versions and even push the TV button

2. Frenchdab

Frenchdab Newbie
    Newcomer

France
  3. PoochMx

PoochMx Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    I read the whole thread looking for an answer and now I'm a little bit more confused... are WIRED xbox 360 controllers supported through the network client? I plug mine to my Win10 PC (btw, it works perfectly with other games), the network client recognizes it as "Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)", I type the Wii U IP and supposedly it should be ready to be paired, right? Well, back on the Wii U I select which controller to be emulated, it asks to tap any button on the controller but nothing happens. :( If the client already recognizes it, what could be an issue? My SD card also has every single .ini file from the github site.

4. renegade2k82

renegade2k82 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I cannot get the network client to see any of my switch pro or xbox one/x/s series controllers.this is very frustrating.I really dont want to have to spend money on a wii u pro controller off ebay.Can someone please help me fix this?Also are there any usb adapters i can buy to sync one of those wireless controllers to plug it into the front usb port and use HID To VPAD to see it as a pro controller and not have to use the network client?

Last edited by renegade2k82, Apr 9, 2021
  5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

I'm using a Mayflash adapter that let's me use a dualshock 4 and it mimicks xinput on my PC, but when I use it using network client some of the buttons don't work on the Wii U. How do I do hidtest with a controller connected to PC? If I try to connect to hidtest the network client times out. It only connects when I'm in hidtovpad.

I need to remember how to make a config file too.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nevermind, I had some old configs that were causing conflicts. Got rid of them now DS4 working perfectly from PC.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Network, Client,