HID To VPAD Network Client

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Maschell, Mar 30, 2017.

1. emcintosh

emcintosh Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2016
    United Kingdom
    What happens if you plug it directly into the console and open up HID to Vpad? Can you directly have the Pro Controller pretend to be the Gamepad? If not, your solution is the simplest one not to need additional hardware (e.g. an adapter to make it show up as a PlayStation controller &c.).

2. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    Wait what?
    Just use HID to VPAD to actually map your Wii U Pro Controller over your GamePad. Works without any problems.

3. Gunstorm

Gunstorm Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Brazil
    Stilo with no Ubuntu pra Android support?

4. sbsb0963

sbsb0963 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2019
    Korea, South
    I tried this and succeeded thanks. But whenever I launched The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD, the connection stops and reconnection fails(When I tried Wind Waker, it worked fine). Could you please check it for me? I used switch pro controller and changed it into Xinput using betterjoyforcemu.

Last edited by sbsb0963, May 12, 2019
  5. emcintosh

emcintosh Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Does it work when directly connected to the console, without using the Network Client?

6. sbsb0963

sbsb0963 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2019
    Korea, South
    Yes. It worked when connected using cables.

7. Missingphy

Missingphy Pokémon Master, Console Bricker, and more...

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
  8. emcintosh

emcintosh Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Has this solved your problem?
    Or was your original question about troubleshooting using the controller wirelessly?
    I can suggest things to try, but don’t have a pro controller, so won’t be able to check what works myself.

9. sbsb0963

sbsb0963 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2019
    Korea, South
    My original question was about troubleshooting using the controller wirelessly.

10. emcintosh

emcintosh Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2016
    United Kingdom
    The Network Client *should* detect your Pro Controller without the additional software - the first page of this thread says so.

WiinUPro http://www.wiinupro.com/home can also make it appear to the system as an Xinput controller.

11. sbsb0963

sbsb0963 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2019
    Korea, South
    But it works well when I launch other games.(Zelda Wind Waker, super mario 3d world, kirby) When I launch Zelda Twilight princess, the network client still detects my controller, but the connection between pc and wii u stops.
    Also, I tried connecting my controller to pc without any additional software but my pc didn't detect it as controller.

Last edited by sbsb0963, May 15, 2019
  12. Missingphy

Missingphy Pokémon Master, Console Bricker, and more...

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    No

13. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Unless you're going to provide the configuration file which you've been saying you'd upload since May but never did this is factually incorrect. I bought one for nothing because of you. Please do what you said and upload the file so I can make mine work with Mayflash Adapter.

Moon164 likes this.
  14. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    I made one myself. This only works with official Dualshock 3s wirelessly using Mayflash NS. It goes in wiiu/controller on your sd card.

Attached Files:

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted