WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it was only a matter of time. Work is getting busy (oct-dec = really effin busy) time at work again. So my work time Temp surfing is minimal. Also, the net i'd been sharing has finally (sucks) been locked. Gonna talk to some people and see what i can get running at home, but for now, i'm not going to be around so much. I'll be stopping in occasionally, just because i cant quit you (Temp boards), and i'll be hopping into the IRC channel every now and again (via my phone), but all in all, i'm going to be a phantom for a bit. Sucks to say, but thats the way it is!

Catch you kids on the flip side! (That is, when slow times arise here, and when i finally am able to get some solid internets connected to my apartment again. Soon, hopefully, but i doubt it :\)

wub.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Aye. It's good you know that you'll need to drop in once in awhile.

The withdrawals are gonna be bad if you don't get your fix.

Cheers to ya and Orcspeed on work, life, whatever you do and gonna do. (:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn.

Was hoping you could join us on the tempcast in a couple of weeks (if it goes ahead).

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Damn.

Was hoping you could join us on the tempcast in a couple of weeks (if it goes ahead).

Well, if/when time comes, just toss me a message, cause i'd REALLY like to join, and i can see about ploppin into a friends place for a bit and taking over his connection for a while. I mean, if its too much of a risk to play-it-by-ear, i understand, but i can try to work around for my voice to be heard all over these temper boards.

Just lemme know
smile.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's too bad WildWon. You're a funny SOB and I enjoy reading your posts. Good luck with the real life stuff and take care.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo