wenlyone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JuanMena thank you!

updated the sd and tried to use the convert program to patch the roms I downloaded that gets blank screen. it doesn't go to the out dir.

I downloaded pacman and some old time favorites from emulator games, but none of them work still. I think I might be going about this the wrong way.

do you know where has roms that will work with 184 version of the sd?

Reactions: Alexander1970

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,

My name is Wen.

Just went back to my gameboys with the supercard sd. Looking to bring it back to life again!

Wen
I would suggest an EZFlash Omega Definitive Edition. The SuperCard GBA carts were never designed with GBA games in mind, they were designed for use with PassMe to run DS games. GBA support is kind of bad, and there is lag.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@JuanMena thank you!

updated the sd and tried to use the convert program to patch the roms I downloaded that gets blank screen. it doesn't go to the out dir.

I downloaded pacman and some old time favorites from emulator games, but none of them work still. I think I might be going about this the wrong way.

do you know where has roms that will work with 184 version of the sd?

No I don't know about this. You should listen to The Real Jdbye, he's more knowledgeable on this.

wenlyone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone! Taking the recommendation to my learning box. Reading and learning about EZFlash Omega Definitive Edition now. :)

found the cn website. more reading

Thanks everyone! Taking the recommendation to my learning box. Reading and learning about EZFlash Omega Definitive Edition now. :)

Last edited by wenlyone,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.