Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry sorry I guess I just find that really hard to believe, especially after I played it myself. I guess it's possible.
I did the glitch early on where you get boosted to a late game area and get enough Exp from the landmark to put you at Level 50, so that was really useful lol. Absolutely brilliant game but if I actually started doing side quests, I'd have never got to experience the end. And holy wow that end.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, that sounds interesting. I'm downloading the PS2 .iso right now, imma give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'd personally say get the HD version on PS3, but other then it being in HD and less jaggedy, it's the same thing ;p
I personally use the rosary beads as a subweapon and the reflectors as the primary, upgrade them with golddust whenever you can.
Fuck the glaives tho.

Good luck!
You're in for 160+ hours of fun if you collect all the stray beads and do all the side quests in Okami and all the errands and side things in NNK.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the glitch early on where you get boosted to a late game area and get enough Exp from the landmark to put you at Level 50, so that was really useful lol. Absolutely brilliant game but if I actually started doing side quests, I'd have never got to experience the end. And holy wow that end.
OH. Ok that clears a LOT up. Now I understand hahaha

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd personally say get the HD version on PS3, but other then it being in HD and less jaggedy, it's the same thing ;p
I personally use the rosary beads as a subweapon and the reflectors as the primary, upgrade them with golddust whenever you can.
Fuck the glaives tho.

Good luck!
You're in for 160+ hours of fun if you collect all the stray beads and do all the side quests in Okami and all the errands and side things in NNK.
I would if I had a PS3 xD
Oh well, this'll have to suffice :3

Also, wOw that playtime! Well alrighty, then!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would if I had a PS3 xD
Oh well, this'll have to suffice :3

Also, wOw that playtime! Well alrighty, then!

~80 for Okami and ~80 for NNK.
You can plat trophy NNK, but that takes ~120 hours or more, if you plan ahead a bit ;p

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==