Hacking Hi I'm new to gba temp so... are these battery issues or is this normal anatomy for old 3ds?

angelo5555

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I've been playing on my old 3ds and I looked at the battery a little and I noticed that from 40% it started to spend more than normal that in 1 hour it was using 12 of battery and from 40% it started to spend 10 in more or less 40 minutes or less and what I'm playing is a gba game (hack rom) in a heat of 31c, is that normal or was it the heat that warmed up the device a little and made it spend more than normal or the battery it is bad? please help me I'm using the maximum give economy like brightness on 0 Screen thing on 0 no wifi and etc

K0rbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try opening up the backplate of the 3ds to see if the battery is swelled.
Post automatically merged:

Try opening up the backplate of the 3ds to see if the battery is swelled.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is almost certain that your battery is kicked, at this point. I just did what korbaux, above, said with my New 3DSXL recently, and the battery was swollen so much that I was almost afraid to handle it.

I replaced it with a battery off of Amazon, and all of my problems are solved. The battery is cheap. Less than twenty bucks. Worth it.

Reactions: K0rbo

angelo5555

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
É quase certo que sua bateria esteja descarregada neste momento. Acabei de fazer o que Korbaux, acima, disse com meu novo 3DSXL recentemente, e a bateria inchou tanto que quase tive medo de manuseá-la.

Substituí-o por uma bateria da Amazon e todos os meus problemas foram resolvidos. A bateria é barata. Menos de vinte dólares. Vale a pena.
I bought it less than 1 month ago I don't think that's it
Post automatically merged:

You probably going to need a new battery, looks for Nintendo CTR‑003 Battery
I bought it less than 1 month ago I don't think that's it..

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm commenting without the quote here...
When Angelo5555 said he...
bought 'it" a month ago, I am pretty certain he was referring to the battery, not the system, though I could be wrong...

This leads me to the second statement, many batteries sold today for the 3ds, 2ds etc.. have been sitting on a shelf for some time and can go bad. Search for one of the many small companies that custom-make batteries, they will hold charge better.

Also, I needed a new battery for an N3ds that had (drastically) lowered battery time after all these years; bought new one) and the new battery was no better, (due to shelf life deteriorating...I believe.)

Sorry for the wall o text.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

angelo5555

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm commenting without the quote here...
When Angelo5555 said he...
bought 'it" a month ago, I am pretty certain he was referring to the battery, not the system, though I could be wrong...

This leads me to the second statement, many batteries sold today for the 3ds, 2ds etc.. have been sitting on a shelf for some time and can go bad. Search for one of the many small companies that custom-make batteries, they will hold charge better.

Also, I needed a new battery for an N3ds that had (drastically) lowered battery time after all these years; bought new one) and the new battery was no better, (due to shelf life deteriorating...I believe.)

Sorry for the wall o text.
Actually it was the console, there's a different story about the battery too haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4