SoCal Cal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an introduction...

I just bought a Wii this past Sunday and am trying to get as much information on what can be done with it as possible. I've looked at a few other Wii-specific forums and now I'm looking at forums aimed at all consoles. The more, the merrier. Seeing as this is my first console since the Atari 2600, I've got quite a bit to learn. I bought a Wii because of the technology used in it's control rather than the graphics capabilities and the game selection.

I haven't really been interested much in video games because most are simply played with the standard console controllers while sitting inert in front of the screen, but the Wii seems to be different. In any case, I'm babbling now so I'll end my first post here. Thanks for having me!

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Welcome SoCal Cal! I hope you find what you're looking for here
smile.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Run, run while you still can! There is a bone monkey on the loose!

At any rate, welcome to GBATemp, we're glad to have you. As long as you follow the rules, all should be fine. Just don't feed the monkies.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the world famous hotel GBAtemp. In the room to the left of the dorm, you'll see the aeonium arboreum. Be careful, thats where the fabled BoneMonkey lives. STAY AWAY OR HE'LL GET YOUUUUU!!!!!111

*ahem*

Hi
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1