pichon64

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi everyone! I'm an old videogamer (45) that started with the NES, followed by the Sinclair Spectrum 128, then the SNES and now the PS2. I just bought a DSi that is coming from the UK (hopefully) next month. It would be my first handheld console.

I come here regarding the info I need for chosing a good flash cart. I read the news about the Supercard DSTWO and it looks promising.

I'm more a reader than a poster, due to my poor English.

It's nice to be here!
yaynds.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
One of the said:
I just think people are saying welcome because they want to get thanked
rofl2.gif

Now now, its not everyday that a newbie who posts an intro topic will reply and thank people. So its us regulars' goodwill.

So yeah, welcome.

Your English isn't bad at all, don't worry. Don't just go to the gaming sections, you can have lots of fun at the Edge of the Forum, General Off-Topic and Books, Music, TV & Movies sections.

Haven't really seen many tempers that come from Uruguay, so I think you are a fine addition.

Now, excuse me for polluting this thread with my badly paint.net-ed avatar and signature.

pichon64

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi Domination! Maybe because of my age I'm still accustomed to good manners and all that
wink.gif
Thanks for your recommendations. I already lurked the music and books section. I love music. In fact, I work at a classical music radio station as a DJ. It's a very slow paced work, with plenty time to even use a handheld console. You know, symphonies and operas are usually LONG pieces of music.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Ah, a DJ, I think DJs are mostly eloquent and have good senses of humor. Clascal musc sn't my taste, but I would say its great to work around music, as its a very soothing form of media.

Oh and snce you are still new and haven't gotten your DSi and flashcart yet, I would recommend you going to the [Essentials] DS thread after you get them. Its a thread where members vote for games they deem "essential", so you can catch up with some of the awesome games you have missed. There are quite a lot actually.

pichon64

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Domination said:
... Its a thread where members vote for games they deem "essential", so you can catch up with some of the awesome games you have missed. There are quite a lot actually.

Taking note of your recommendation... Thanks again.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:
One of the said:
I just think people are saying welcome because they want to get thanked
rofl2.gif

Now now, its not everyday that a newbie who posts an intro topic will reply and thank people. So its us regulars' goodwill.

So yeah, welcome.

Your English isn't bad at all, don't worry. Don't just go to the gaming sections, you can have lots of fun at the Edge of the Forum, General Off-Topic and Books, Music, TV & Movies sections.

Haven't really seen many tempers that come from Uruguay, so I think you are a fine addition.

Now, excuse me for polluting this thread with my badly paint.net-ed avatar and signature.
very well said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1