Homebrew Hi! Any idea to make a game?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't be inspired enough to come up with an idea and have the passion and drive to create it then you don't have any business being a developer.

Asking for assistance or input on the process is fine but no one is going to and should have to tell what a developer has to make to begin with.

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
A side scrolling space shooter is always a good place to start, the more like rtype the better. The possibilities with a space shooter is endless.

What I found was that once you make a protoype/showcase of anything the more input you willl get. Just choose any genre and bash something together, next develope the game around what people suggest based on a vid or demo if your after ideas.

D

Deleted User

Yeah actually, make a Unity game that isn't garbage. I'll wait.

This won't happen in my lifetime will it...

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have Unity for Wii U and the SDK. Any ideas to make a game?

a nice platform puzzle game. Pushing blocks, climbing ladders, and a limited resource to manage. Comparatively easy to set up, and makes you think about how to do things. I don't know if you're a beginner or not, but it's a good place to get started. 2d or 3d, whichever.

Last edited by osaka35,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

Dario_Darioso

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
a nice platform puzzle game. Pushing blocks, climbing ladders, and a limited resource to manage. Comparatively easy to set up, and makes you think about how to do things. I don't know if you're a beginner or not, but it's a good place to get started. 2d or 3d, whichever.
Is a great idea! Thanks osaka35!!! :lol:

But if I finish it i´ll publish it on that iso site because of the rules of GBAtemp...

Last edited by Dario_Darioso,
Reactions: osaka35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F