• Total voters

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wigglytuff ? said:
B/W cause HG/SS is an old remake from GBC versions with some adds, however, B/W has a new region, new vilains, new pokemons and new graphics (y) !

Just to add awesome music and gameplay. White/ Black on DSi / xl should be priceless

RisnDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is actually really hard for me to pick the ONE that I like MOST.

HG/SS was big. I mean, the endgame is another game. I don't care about my Pokemon following me. I liked some of the uses on the touchscreen. Generations II & III were never that great for me though (I don't like hardly any of the starters).

B/W is big (in a different way). Over 150 NEW Pokemon....more than any other generation. Period. The starters were pretty interesting (to me) and this is the first time I have ever used anything other than fire. (Side note: Game Freaks come on. I mean, three generations in a row with Fire/Fighting? Really!?!? Shame on you!!!!) I haven't gotten to the endgame myself, but I do understand it's pretty lackluster. While there were some unique features in the C Gear, really did not care for general touchscreen uses/implementation. Graphics are pretty good.

Now, Platinum on the other hand.... Loved the starters (okay, except for Turtwig). GREAT use of the touchscreen (though I did like HG/SS putting key item buttons on it). AWESOME endgame. All around generally cool Pokemon. So yeah, Platinum FTW, hands down.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hg/ss just seemed more polished in terms of menu arrangement. i hated holding b to run - why remove the auto-run option (who ever walks
tongue.gif
). the items section was just messy too.

BUT overall, i liked black more than soulsilver. the story was pretty fun and the battles were exciting. not enough rotation/3v3 fights though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool