GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
After a week's delay, Nintendo finally fixed Heart Gold's saving problem, and from today on the game will officially be available in the Netherlands.
So all Dutch players (and people from Flanders) can now finally start their playthrough!
Discuss!

HG/SSource

EDIT:OK FUCK living in a small village. None of the shops here have the game.
Good thing my Mother's going to the city today, so she might find it there.

D

Deleted_171835

????????(???)?????? !!!!!

Heh. You guys always get games last. Sucks. Nintendo should show more support to Europe.

Edit1: Grammatical mistake.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice, I'll inform my friend's mum about this so she can get it tomorrow, then I can play mah Pokeymanz in France
biggrin.gif

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol. I got the game way ahead of you. but to be honnest, nintendo's support in europe is failing realy hard in some cases.
My sisters gold (the original) has a dead battery, so she sends it to nintendo and they send it back with a message that she needs to bring it to a electronics shop becaus they cant fix it....

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DCG said:
lol. I got the game way ahead of you. but to be honnest, nintendo's support in europe is failing realy hard in some cases.
My sisters gold (the original) has a dead battery, so she sends it to nintendo and they send it back with a message that she needs to bring it to a electronics shop becaus they cant fix it....
That sucks.
And I finally got SoulSilver today, they had an amazing amount of three copies at the local toy store, while HeartGold was nowhere to be found XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill