HG save file.

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by MgARBITER, Mar 29, 2010.

1. MgARBITER
    OP

MgARBITER Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2010
    United States
    I got to the elite four. Beat the Will. I saved after wards. Turned of my ds. Came back to it. Turned it on. Loaded the game. Clicked on my save file...then a black screen!!! WTF!! What happened!? Why wont it load. The rom loads fine! I click my game an di get nothing!!!! IM pissed!! All that work for nothing! [​IMG] ! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Edit*
    Hmmmm It appears that by down grading to EOS SP1 y save loads...maybe it was a bug i ran into, None the less. I will stay on SP1 for the sake of HG

2. MgARBITER
    OP

MgARBITER Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2010
    United States

If any one else stumbles upon this thread and has the same problem. I found a fix in another tread. Thank u joedanger!!!! U allowed me to keep SP2 and play HG. Screw wario ware!

3. joedanger

joedanger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    No problem, lol but there's a newer version of the patch that can be found here: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-5630-1-1.html
    This one fixes both WarioWare and Pokemon (the old patch posted in the thread doesn't work for WarioWare).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice