Hey

m3rox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I ever introduced myself, I go by m3rox (m3 adapter).

I was just perma-banned from ds-scene.net for no reason by Crass (the newbie admin with an attitude), so I'll be spending more time here.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Hah I didnt ban you for no reason. I banned you for being an asshole to developers and users alike. I banned you because you are a troll who openly admitted to me youre only problem with me is you have a bad habit of holding stupid grudges against people. I didnt even ban you, the upper staff members did after reviewing all the trouble and havok youve been causing. You're a pathetic troll who continues to smear me and insult me in PMs on various websites. Get overyouself and please act in a mature manner. You're only makign yourself look stupider.

tiger204

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah I didnt ban you for no reason. I banned you for being an asshole to developers and users alike. I banned you because you are a troll who openly admitted to me youre only problem with me is you have a bad habit of holding stupid grudges against people. I didnt even ban you, the upper staff members did after reviewing all the trouble and havok youve been causing. You're a pathetic troll who continues to smear me and insult me in PMs on various websites. Get overyouself and please act in a mature manner. You're only makign yourself look stupider.

wacko.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum